RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I get in mundorpgmaker site?

Go down

Why can't I get in mundorpgmaker site? Empty Why can't I get in mundorpgmaker site?

Post by Rose Guardian 23rd April 2012, 10:21 am

I know this is not really a RPG Maker conversation but I have not been able to get in this site for two days:

http://www.mundorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=caa61519b80e6d5d67d009eb8bc14d31

Is this site down? I know it is not in english but I get some of scripts here that cannot be find any where else. Even if I delete all of my browsing history including cookies and temperary files or even reset my browser I cannot get in the site. I know it's nothing to do with my internet because I can get in a bunch of other sites. What is going on? If the link changed can anyone please give me the new link? I feel like I'll never be able to get in the site ever again. I cannot use proxy servers because they mess up my internet connection.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down