RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons

3 posters

Go down

Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons Empty Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons

Post by NotteEterna 1st February 2011, 6:38 pm

Story reveiled:
In greed, the Red mages seek control over the entire magi continent. Hidden in the mountians, the Time mages are safe from this conquest, but in the path of war are the Blue mages.

To avoid a destroyed nation, the Blue and Red Mages agree to fight on what will one day be the Crescent Islands. From this distance they do not see the eruption of the volcanoe, Genesis.

Awoken by the eruption, dragons take to the sky, but being weak from their slumber, they are no match for the technology of the magickless. Now a new war is about to begin between the Magi and the dragon-users.

I will limit the sign-up time for beta-testing and/or help with the project to either:

[s]-When my sprite request is complete
or
-This coming Saturday[/s].
I have changed my mind, I will begin the project now, but people may still join at anytime during its construction, that is until it is at the 50% mark.

Reason being that I want to get this show on the road and I can't if I wait forever.

Main people needed:
-Spriters
-dungeon/town designers
-animators (those who can make animated cutscenes and a teaser trailer for the game)

Characters
I will add more soon, but for now:

Aura: A Blue mage who sees the world with a (usualy) clear eye. She is the right hand assistant to the Blue Mage army's captain, Glenn. Usually keeping to herself, she wishes to put an end to all battles.

Blitz: A Red mage, and leader of the military force known as the Flame Mages; he is often quick thinking, causing unneeded problems to ocur.

Clyde: A Green Mage and summoner in training; he is an expert tactition(SP). The party first meets him when he calls on Fenrir to save them from a Garuda.

NotteEterna: Guild master of the Quest Guild, a group of Moogles who hunt down active sidequests. Only the worthy get a chance to see his feirce battle skills.

Dragonus Generals:
The four elite members of the human army; the Dragonus. These four lead the war against the Magi. Little is known about them otherwise.

Pictures
This was taken in editor, but here is the basic map, I hope everyone likes it.

Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons Vita-AgeofDragons

Also in editor; a pangeic(SP) version to show it's "realilisticness"
Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons Vita-ancient
More pics will come soon

Random screen shots

Boss 1Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons Behemothboss

Random Quotes

"My mother used to tell me a bedtime story of this village in the stars that lived peacfully until an attack by monsters that came to them by meteor, destorying everything in their path, and ultimatly their entire world. Now I wonder, are we the villagers?...or the monsters?"
-Aura to Blitz

Misc. Information:

The Quest Guild
The Quest Guild is a team of Moogles that will make sure you never have to worry about where (most) sidequests are!
Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons Guild

The Dark World:
Parallel to Vita is another world, a dark world that is thought to have been created from the negative output of all that has ever happened. This world changes much faster than Vita (1 Vitaian Pangeic(SP) is equal to 13 of the Dark World's).

How does this Dark World fit in to the story? What secrets await our heros here? Was this world truly made by negative output?
All these questions and more will be answered in Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons! Razz

Last edited by NotteEterna on 5th March 2011, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name Change~)
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons Empty Re: Legends of Eterna - Age of Dragons

Post by Light 4th February 2011, 3:12 am

ummm welcome to the site!
thanks for posting your project it sounds cool...
please help us grow and support the site wirth our support bars!
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 4th February 2011, 6:09 pm

Thank you. Once I get the one helping me to finish the current town it can start moving along more...I know I should continue anyway, but 40oz of Butterfingers keeps destracting me and I am not even that big, I am husky at most.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 4th February 2011, 7:05 pm

XD well check at the many post here feel free to bump topics for now.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 7th February 2011, 6:29 pm

We should probably get on topiv with this now, like how good you think it is and stuff like that. Also there isnt much point in bumping just yet... Crying or Very sad
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 22nd February 2011, 9:59 pm

Does anyone by chance know where I can get more 'location' tiles? Like a giant mountain and a cave.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 23rd February 2011, 10:54 pm

I could try and check RMVX... but people don't really make those very often Sad I think Icy might have some though...
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 23rd February 2011, 10:59 pm

Thanks Rose, that would be a big help if you find some.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 5th March 2011, 7:13 pm

New name!
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 1st May 2011, 2:26 pm

The game is finally seeing some true development, with some re-mapping and new maps, the Age of Dragons is coming ever closer.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down