RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting)

+3
Light
NotteEterna
Strawberrycat
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting) - Page 4 Empty The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting)

Post by Strawberrycat 22nd February 2011, 2:30 am

First topic message reminder :

The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting) - Page 4 MyberryProductionsnew

Game demo with RTP!
For my mappers and eventers!

1.0 (Fixed and unencrypted) Smaller package!
1.1 (Intro finished) south end added by Notte!
1.2 (Splash screens entered, First battle fixed)
1.3 (emotional moment after first battle needs fixing)
Demo Link 1.4 (fixed emo moment, plus new cutscene!)

Mirrors
Demo link 1.4

The Only thing I need Is faceset artists and eventers!
I'll Provide the sprites all you have to do is make their faces (I don't need complete Emo sets).
Feel free to ask any and all anatomy questions for the faces to be made.

There is a quest in the game that a friend came up with and I need an eventer to help me with the implementation!
Idea below!

Outsider Ideas!

"so I was thinking that the armory can't be accessed until the side quest with Penumbra and Ruki is done.

Maybe Strawberry finds Ruki coughing out blood and takes him to a worried penumbra who is searching all over town for him. Strawberry then has to go and gather items for Ruki's medicine and when he makes it,( maybe a time limit and if they fail then the quest is reset and done over?), the armory is open? Then there can be additional quests between the two for new items/upgrades?" ~Kageoni

If the time limit cannot be done then please just do the default idea.

so I was thinking that in order to access the armory the player has to do the quest with Ruki and Penumbra, and then continue to do more quests for them to get upgrades for armor, what do you think?
I love it n_n
heh like get this to upgrade that or do this for me and I'll fix that.
It's great!
^^ I'm glad you like it ^^

I think the first one could be going to the armory and Penumbra's frantic and unable to find Ruki and denies the player from accessing the armory. He also says that he (ruki) was going out for a walk near the woods and hasn't returned. So upon finding him he's passed out from coughing out blood and the player takes him back to penumbra. Penumbra then instructs that he needs several things to save him, and the player has to bring it back to save Ruki in order to access the armory as gratitude.

I'm just not sure as to what to do with Shiloh, Tobi and the others.
Well it's good to know that we have the armory planned out.
n_n We will figure out the others when we get to them.
Ideas By Kageoni of Yaoi_RPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will be credited for your work!
so please help where you can.

Faceset artists!
1. RoseReveries
2. Strawberrycat24

Eventers!
1. NotteEterna
2. Arco
3. Kane

Mappers!
1. Strawberrycat24
2. NotteEterna
3. Arco

Graphic artists!
1. rgangsta

Tiles in my project For use by Mappers!
(Tiles by Celianna, Luneria, and Mack)

A tiles
Spoiler:

TileB
Spoiler:

TileC
Spoiler:

TileD
Spoiler:

TileE
Spoiler:

Character tiles
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faceset WIP's

The first set was completed by Rosereveries!
So she has automatically been put on my List of face makers!

Update: One set left n_n Well..for now.

The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting) - Page 4 People3-1
The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting) - Page 4 People3-2

Last edited by Strawberrycat on 17th May 2011, 9:24 pm; edited 56 times in total
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting)

Post by NotteEterna 30th March 2011, 8:03 pm

WTF?! HELL NO!
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Curse of the Wereberry (Recruiting)

Post by Kane 31st March 2011, 9:34 am

if you don't mind i ask this...
i'm pretty good in eventing.. advanced ones is what i mean.. could i become an eventer of your game n.n?
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 31st March 2011, 10:10 am

Oh thank you Ima slave! n_n
Welcome to the team!
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane 31st March 2011, 10:16 am

Great, but you can call me kane now, i think Light is going to change it soon.. i hope so... i wish so... i.. let's get back to the topic,

Cool n.n
just PM me about orders, sir n.n
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 31st March 2011, 10:52 am

n_n of course!

Edit/Update: I have counted several places now that Strawberry can sleep at (change the time of day), I still haven't figured out how to event this part of the game so if anyone is willing to help please do.

The places are:
The fire in the campground
Strawberry's bed at his and his brother's house
Strawberry's lover's house. (Tim's bed)
The inn.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane 31st March 2011, 3:15 pm

hmm so i understand you want 4 places, were strawberry can sleep, and after he woke up, time of the day changed? sorry for lazyness, but i remeber some kind of tutorial or script on rpgmakervx.net for this.... even if so, i give it a try. never done something like this. do you have a day and night system? if so, send me the script/eventpage n.n

~it's getting late here, i won't answer anymore till 2morrow, examweeks tomorrow again Wink ~
oh sorry for my typos in above sentence. is sentence even the good way to say that? well above line then.
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 31st March 2011, 3:28 pm

XD I'm not using a script I have just been using. "event/fade-out/heal-party/tint screen/fade-in" to get the effect I want. however I need to figure out how to make certain other events activate for night and others for day.

perhaps a switch?
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane 1st April 2011, 2:10 am

weejow,,, wait i understand now! you want that if strawberry sleeps at day, it turns night after woke up, and when sleeping at night, it turns day!

right?
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 1st April 2011, 11:27 am

If I used day and night, I know exactly how to do it. I know how to event day and night~
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane 1st April 2011, 11:55 am

well notte eterna, almost every good eventer can, but you're experienced with such a system right? then you do it n.n i guess yours will be better u.u
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 1st April 2011, 1:43 pm

Strawberrycat24 wrote:XD I'm not using a script I have just been using. "event/fade-out/heal-party/tint screen/fade-in" to get the effect I want. however I need to figure out how to make certain other events activate for night and others for day.

perhaps a switch?

Maybe 1 page is blank switches (day), but the second i Switch:Night=ON?

EDIT:
Actually, I want to get back into eventing again. I'll try a demo of thos for you.

EDIT 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4h24gcsw8og0m0i

EDIT 3:
Not just switches are involved in this. This is also variable based aswell.This is advanced eventing. But I actually pulled it off.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 1st April 2011, 3:48 pm

I wouldnt say experienced with such a system, but I know how to do it.

Just set a timer to how long you want the day to be and at certain points have it dim the colours or brighten them and when it gets to either zero(going down) or Xnumber(going up) have it repeat itself. Then the switchhes can be activated at virtually any time of day. you could have an event that is avalible for even just a minute if you want.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 1st April 2011, 3:55 pm

Notte, did you try mine? I didn't actually use the timer, but thats because she wants it when Strawberry goes to sleep.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 1st April 2011, 4:00 pm

actually using a timer is a bad idea, because there's only one. so if oui wanted to use the timer for anything else, you would have to pause your Day and Night system~
I'm actually quite good at Day and Night systems... I was thinking of posting a tutorial at some point~
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 1st April 2011, 4:05 pm

Really? oh...
And Rose, the system would be turned off for timed events anyway since they would be done in a single time frame more than likely...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 1st April 2011, 4:19 pm

Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 1st April 2011, 4:36 pm

@Eterna, that makes no sense lol.
@Hope, you don't need to bump it lol
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 1st April 2011, 4:46 pm

If you are in a timed event, it should take place at only a certain time of day to keep realisim...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane 2nd April 2011, 5:07 am

ehh well why shouldn't he bump? he's just proud of it n.n

EDIT1: eeh i'm sorry hope but this is not an advanced system u.u
it's just basic switch and variable knowledge and done in like three minutes Sad
i think you should change advanced to basic or easy but useful.
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 2nd April 2011, 6:09 am

OK Kane. I found it was advanced-ish, because It took me about 10 minutes to get it right,
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane 2nd April 2011, 7:17 am

ah yes it's quite puzzling but advanced should be sometin around using variables, switches and conditonal branches, and the event has huge pages full of commands n.n
but great job, it's very useful! the battle is a cool idea n.n
Kane
Kane
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 2nd April 2011, 10:59 am

A day and night system would be two, maybe 3 pages at most. One for while day is going on and another for night (maybe one to stop the time change). and I was thinking about it and since it will be a parrallel process the "wait" command (or even just the screen tint) should be able to be used in place of the timer (I am making a bunch of tiles right now so I havn't checked yet, but i'm pretty sure it would.
the requirements should be like
pages: 2-3
switches: 2-3
variables: (depends on if you want events to happen on random days)
event commands: 1-3 a page
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 2nd April 2011, 11:54 am

If that is for me Notte, my system is fixed now.

Please try it, and look for yourself.

@Kane:
Well, in Dragon Quest, now they have a day/night system that effects characters speech, and battles on the map.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 2nd April 2011, 9:44 pm

*coughs*
I think maybe you are all over-complicating things.
I just want the time to change when The MC Goes to sleep.
When he wakes up there are new events to do.

Note: The ones that he has already done cannot be done again, and after he sleeps he can get more new events and missions depending on the ones he completed during the day/night before.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 2nd April 2011, 11:22 pm

we are actually simplifying things compared to what youre saying...but i think i can do that...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next