RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review

2 posters

Go down

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review Empty Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review

Post by Arco 31st March 2011, 3:00 pm

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review

Game Specs:
Release Date: * SNES
o JP October 6, 1995
Sega Saturn
o JP April 13, 1996
PlayStation
o JP September 25, 1997
o NA 1998
Virtual Console
o JP February 10, 2009
PlayStation Portable
o JP November 11, 2010
o NA February 15, 2011
o EU February 25, 2011
System: PSP
Players: 1-2
Memory Size: Sorry, I'm not sure.
Disc: UMD
Rating: 12

TOLUCT is a good game. Made by Quest, which was later bought out by Square Enix, who remade the game for the PSP. It was released in NA on the 15/2/11, then released in the EU 10 days later. This was the first time the EU had got to play the game without it being imported.

As the title suggests, this is a Tactical RPG. The battle system is just like FFTA2, but the leveling is different. You get Classmarks to change class, and each class levels up. So, if you had a Warrior, but you had ignored Berserker and never used it, then switched from Warrior to Berserker, that character would be level 1.

The story branches into two different "Paths" as the game progresses, Chaotic and Lawful.
Your character starts out as Neutral, then at the end of Chapter 1, you get the choice to either kill or leave the people in Balmamusa. If you choose Kill, you get Lawful(I think, even though they are the same faction as you). If you choose not to, they still die but you get Chaotic. Then, each chapter after that has a different name based on path chosen, and different battles, ect. The game's storyline is detailed, and this game is sure to keep you hooked for a long time.

My score,
Story: 10/10
UI: 3/10 (Hard to use)
Music: 10/10
Graphics: 10/10 (Found the zoom-out function :3)
Overall: 33/40

Last edited by Arco on 29th July 2011, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some small information; updated score)
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review Empty Re: Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review

Post by Arco 27th July 2011, 12:09 pm

Updated
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review Empty Re: Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Review

Post by Light 27th July 2011, 6:17 pm

Arco u didn't edit the topics
this is your last verbal warning for bumping without reason....

Last edited by Light on 28th July 2011, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 28th July 2011, 8:36 am

Actually, Light, I did. Not much, but I did update it significantly.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 28th July 2011, 1:27 pm

Ok....
Arco look up at the post I made warning you.
I just edited it and added something very small to it.
and it says!
*LAST EDIT*
Till I see that I do not believe u edited it.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 29th July 2011, 4:49 pm

Done :3
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 29th July 2011, 7:00 pm

i don't see anything changed on it but...
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down