RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+3
RoseReveries
Light
Wazte
7 posters

Go down

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by Wazte 5th May 2011, 2:48 pm

Hello I'm Wazte! My name is Samuel Blomqvist. I'm a musican which plays Guitar, Drums, Bass, Piano and Half Life 2. I don't really know why I registered on this site but there was a special force which forced me.
I like playing Games with my community and Friends. I like making GMOD videos. And I like to spam.
And I also like weird spamy movies on youtube like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNCCocOWUu4

Nope
Wazte
Wazte
New Face
New Face

Back to top Go down

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by Light 5th May 2011, 2:56 pm

Hey Wazte!!!! Thanks for joining!!!

I hope you have a great time here, and you do music????

If you have a music shop you want to open or have resources you would like to share please do!

Thanks again!
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by Light 5th May 2011, 7:13 pm

Oh yeah and if you need anything just ask!
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 5th May 2011, 8:22 pm

welcome to the site^^ I go by Rose, it's nice to meet you^^
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 5th May 2011, 8:27 pm

Welcome n_n It's always good to have another musician on hand.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiie 5th May 2011, 9:09 pm

We finally have a zombie in the house. Welcome.
Xiie
Xiie
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 6th May 2011, 4:00 pm

Hello.

i use Anvil Studio for my music.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 6th May 2011, 4:36 pm

haha, hey Wazte, had any good brains recently?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum