RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System

5 posters

Go down

Should I use an ABS or use keep the Tactical Battle System?

Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Vote_lcap25%Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Vote_lcap75%Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Empty Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System

Post by Rose Guardian 24th July 2011, 1:52 pm

Hi I am still working on my game Robo Clash was wondering should I stick with the tactical battle system or switch to an ABS? I know how to set up an ABS in away to end when you defeat a certain number of enemies. You can vote for which battle system in the poll.

If you are new and don't know what the game is like here is the link to the topic.

http://www.rpgdreams.org/t193-robo-clash
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Empty Re: Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System

Post by Light 24th July 2011, 2:34 pm

TBS FTW!
I like fire emblem games so im gonna have to say TBS
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System Empty Re: Should I switch to an ABS or keep the Tactical Battle System

Post by praygon 24th July 2011, 2:53 pm

I vote ABS i love traditional battle systems but it kind of depends on how many playable fighters you've got and it might just be me but with a tactical battle system the characters always felt allot less personal and well awesome you can make characters appear allot more impressive in a ABS system than a Tactical battle system..ah omnislash :3
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th July 2011, 4:06 pm

Whoa, 50% for TBS and 50% for ABS! Keep voting ladies and gentlemen.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiie 25th July 2011, 4:09 am

ABS since it's based on Robots. See gundam for reference.
Xiie
Xiie
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 27th July 2011, 11:36 am

Use both?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 27th July 2011, 8:03 pm

I can't use both because the tactical battle system I have is not compatable with other battle systems and I am not going to use GTBS because it has too many errors I can't fix.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 28th July 2011, 8:37 am

OK then.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down