RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some quick ideas for the forum

4 posters

Go down

Just some quick ideas for the forum Empty Just some quick ideas for the forum

Post by BlackNekos 12th September 2011, 3:42 am

Hi, just a few quick ideas to not annoy me...

Could you possibly change the Topic Title limit down to 8. It is kind of annoying I had to just put " ~" at the end of Loveless' Topic Title.

Also, I couldn't post images as they lead to an external domain... OK, come on where is the logic in that... I got 1 image up, but that is it...

Please sort these out... it is really annoying and just a pain in the butt

Emil Lowell
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Just some quick ideas for the forum Empty Re: Just some quick ideas for the forum

Post by NotteEterna 12th September 2011, 4:50 pm

Title limit...is annoying in such cases, but the ~ is cute. ^.,^

All I know of the links were because of bots...but seriously, we have plenty of mods to fix that problem. >.,<

I would fix this...IF I could...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Just some quick ideas for the forum Empty Re: Just some quick ideas for the forum

Post by RoseReveries 12th September 2011, 7:11 pm

nehhhh I'm pretty sure those things were put up as anti-spam measures, since we were getting a lot of spambots for a while there. I'll see what I can do, but I should probably ask Light-kun before I modify something like that^^
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 12th September 2011, 7:58 pm

I don't mind if you change anything rose i can change it back if needed.

As for the image links, im not sure, everyone uses tinypic or photobucket and it works fine for me. if you post download links or any other external links use codeboxes.

I can't gert rid of the adifly page thats to prevent spam links and its part of our website provider, you were not here before that but we had major spam bots and its helped a lot.

I will fix the topic title limit tonight, or Rose can if she gets back on before I do.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down