RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Much stressssss!!!

2 posters

Go down

Too Much stressssss!!! Empty Too Much stressssss!!!

Post by Rose Guardian 15th November 2011, 10:47 pm

Hi I am currently taking a figure illistration class. However my professer is really getting on my nerves. I understand he's trying to help but it is annoying me. We draw models and it seems like I can never get the faces right. He keeps telling me I want you to see the briedge of the nose and draw it right. He doesn't undertand that it is very hard for me to draw what I see most of the time it is easier seeing him show me than actually doing it myself. What can I do? He's starting to really bother me treating me like I should know what I am doing right off the bat.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Too Much stressssss!!! Empty Re: Too Much stressssss!!!

Post by Light 17th November 2011, 2:12 am

Well he shouldn't be treating students that way, maybe hes just used to people coming to his class with experience, but wanting to learn more at the same time.
Maybe you should talk to an Administrator about it if you feel hes treating you unfairly.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 17th November 2011, 11:18 am

Okay I'll try.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum