RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG

2 posters

Go down

I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG Empty I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG

Post by Rose Guardian 24th January 2012, 9:34 am

I feel like I will never be able to make a goo origianal RPG. I never get postive feed back on my games except here. Every time I attempt to make on people say it's cliche but if some else makes a game with a story like I do they tell them it's the greatest thing ever! I feel like people at other sites where I post my games are picking on only me. . . Crying or Very sad
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG Empty Re: I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG

Post by Yuuki 25th January 2012, 4:56 pm

dont mind others opinions the only thing that counts is that is fun for you.
Yuuki
Yuuki
New Face
New Face

Back to top Go down

I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG Empty Re: I feel like I'll never be able to make good RPG

Post by Rose Guardian 25th January 2012, 9:49 pm

Thank you
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down