RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Original Actors For Your Projects!

+3
tinkerbell
Strawberrycat
Light
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who is your favorite character bellow?

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_lcap80%New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Empty New Original Actors For Your Projects!

Post by Light 4th December 2010, 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIGHT & STRAWBERRYCATS FACE PROJECT

This is a project a Strawberry and I worked for a bit we put a lot of work into it so I hope you enjoy them!
And please credit us for use!

Faces By Me Light
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Ve3e2p

Sprites By Strawberrycat24
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Actor1-3

This is the names in order from top left to to right:
Reese-Female
Pierre-Male
Grace-Female
Daisy-Female
Richard-Male(Reese's Brother)
Eugene-Male
Alicia-Female (Crowd Favorite)
Max-Male

Here is the original faces without resizing just how I drew them...
Spoiler:

Thank You!

~Light

Last edited by Light on 21st April 2011, 3:04 pm; edited 34 times in total (Reason for editing : Daisy sprite and richard face added!)
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Empty Re: New Original Actors For Your Projects!

Post by Light 12th March 2011, 10:00 pm

Haha ok good maybe the hair color can be changed...he was gonna have red red hair...should we do it that way?
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Empty Re: New Original Actors For Your Projects!

Post by NotteEterna 12th March 2011, 10:05 pm

I think it should stay pink, it makes him look like a 'pretty boy' and thats what i think of when i hear that name...you are talking about pierre right?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 12th March 2011, 10:14 pm

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Richard
Here's richard!

and yeah I was talking about Pierre.
Pierre should stay pink no matter what!
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 12th March 2011, 10:18 pm

I'd hate to say it...but he does kinda remind me of Ralph...but it is mostly because you said something about it...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 12th March 2011, 11:31 pm

I was talking about richard we need to change the hair color but what strawberry?
he looks way too much like ralph...
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 13th March 2011, 3:28 pm

I was trying to make him look possibly like he could be Reese's brother.

Edit: Richard's hair looked dirty blonde and I was going for a silver/red motif for the armor.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 13th March 2011, 4:40 pm

I say we change his hair to blonde, I was thinking he looked related to reese lets do it, I will change the faces hair now...
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 13th March 2011, 6:21 pm

Okay and I'll change the sprite hair color too
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 13th March 2011, 6:48 pm

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Richard-1

Here he is! A little more like Reese!
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 13th March 2011, 7:05 pm

Awesome Berry Very Happy
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 14th March 2011, 12:38 am

O here it is sorry it took so long...
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Of5w1d

any ideas for the last one to help me out....
ahhh never mind I will figure it out...
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 14th March 2011, 6:28 am

Not sure yet, but if it helps, make it a guy. that way we have an even amount of guys and girls
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 14th March 2011, 11:56 am

It is going to be a guy....when we started this project we decided to do an even gender count lol
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 14th March 2011, 12:44 pm

How about violet hair and gray eyes?
XD heh i got the hair color idea from Trunks of dbz
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 14th March 2011, 1:23 pm

*Light goes to find a pic of trunks so he can use it a color pallet*
lol ok I will try that...
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 18th March 2011, 3:30 pm

ok sorry about this but im not going to be home this weekend...
so the last face is going to be on hold till sunday or monday....hope thats ok strawberry
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 18th March 2011, 5:32 pm

It's okay n_n no rush
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 18th March 2011, 7:39 pm

and by the way Daisy's outfit kinda....stands out...its like it does not match the others I think we need to change it up a bit...I was thinking maybe a dress but a sexy one...with a slit down the side...and not as poofy....but its up to you....

and thanks for your hard work strawberry....
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 19th March 2011, 12:40 pm

I was thinking of changing it up a bit n_n I'll do that now.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 19th March 2011, 1:54 pm

New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 Daisy-1

Is this better?
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 19th March 2011, 2:46 pm

heck yeah that looks much better good job strawberry!!

Im headed home tomorrow so I can get that face done soon!
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 26th March 2011, 12:44 am

here is Eugene
New Original Actors For Your Projects! - Page 7 29bylpz
he has short hair fyi
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 11:02 am

A desert guy? Hmm...now that I think of it, will there be any particular base personalities for the characters? Of course people will be able to change them, but for a "stock" game that wouldnt hurt. I mean in the VX program, you can find a obvious coorelation between many of the characters and see a hint of a "base" story in it, you know?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 26th March 2011, 11:24 am

Eugene is gorgeous!
I am sick however and spriting will have to wait until my state returns to normal. I think it could be a stomach bug, but there are a lot of effects in my head too.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 11:49 am

Everyone is sick...do feel better though
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum