RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "what if you were the rpg hero" game

+4
NotteEterna
Light
Strawberrycat
RoseReveries
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "what if you were the rpg hero" game - Page 2 Empty The "what if you were the rpg hero" game

Post by RoseReveries 12th February 2011, 1:17 am

First topic message reminder :

people might have heard of this game before...
basically you say a scenario from an rpg (or something you just randomly make up) and the next person has to say what they would do if they were the rpg hero in that game, and then they say a random scenario ect.

I'll start this off~

what would you do if a random guy came up to you and said that you were the chosen one and you had to go save the world from some all powerful evil or the world would be doomed?
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

The "what if you were the rpg hero" game - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what if you were the rpg hero" game

Post by Light 25th February 2011, 3:31 pm

clean the gaunlet...it might be a bit dirty....

you have two paths to choose from a clear, lush path, and a path with dead trees all around...
be carefull what you choose.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

The "what if you were the rpg hero" game - Page 2 Empty Re: The "what if you were the rpg hero" game

Post by NotteEterna 25th February 2011, 4:39 pm

Well obviously you are going to think the dead trees, so I will take the lush path and make Shady walk ahead of me in case of traps.

What would you do if you spent an hour looking for a fish to feed an ocean 'god', just for it to eat you as well?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 25th February 2011, 5:10 pm

look up the cheat guide XD

what would you do if you were continuously being forced to save a princess, even though you have almost no relation with her?
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 25th February 2011, 7:19 pm

turn her into a frog with the toad spell, they wont be able to find her lol

if strawberrycat was hanging above lava with an evil wizard gaurding her, how would you save her?
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady 28th February 2011, 9:02 pm

Trick question, I wouldn't save her =D

What would you do if you were raped by a homely black man and then ditched in a forest with a frog and an asian?
Shady
Shady
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 2nd March 2011, 6:16 pm

I would take the master sword back to the temple and become young again and kill him so it never happens.

What would you do if you found out went through an insanly llong quest to get 6 medallians just to have a bridge made?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lymmet 10th March 2011, 11:12 pm

I would get myself a gravity defying haircut and a oversized sword and be awesome instead :>

- What would you do if you had to choose between yourself or your partner to do the final honorable act in the adventure and then die? ( Fallout 3 reference)
Lymmet
Lymmet
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lymmet?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 10th March 2011, 11:27 pm

Cloud? overrated...

I would let them and then take his glory for myself of course.

What if the only way to save the world would also cause you to become evil in all its darkest forms?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 11th March 2011, 10:34 am

I would do it, and then overcome the evil with the shimmering power of ultra~kawaiiness >;D

what would you do if your best friend turned into an osolot? (Jack and Daxter~)
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 11th March 2011, 12:47 pm

rename myself Jack and go on a crazy adventure....

What would you do if an evil wizard told you he put a spell on your girlfriend/boyfriend that will kill them in 1 week.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 12th March 2011, 12:50 am

Thats easy, kill the wizard, that ends all spells anyway.

What would you do if you were forced into helping a devil and a nun with a gun hunt down devils and other dark creatures?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum