RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu-

5 posters

Go down

Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu- Empty Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu-

Post by Shady 13th February 2011, 11:32 am

I am back. Glad to be back. and Amazed to be back actually. I see the site changed, alot. The new skin looks bright, and the buttons are amazing. I am ready to ban whoever behaves bad >;D. Well, to be to the point I AM indeed glad to be back, and I'll try to catch up on everything ( By clicking the nice " Read all forums button " on the corner of the screen Very Happy ). Well aside from that I'll try to see what I can provide ATM. Again, Glad to be back.
Shady
Shady
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu- Empty Re: Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu-

Post by BasilMeer 13th February 2011, 12:08 pm

Glad to see the CLMod back. Just don't start abusing your power Shady..
BasilMeer
BasilMeer

http://rpgcafe.forumur.net/

Back to top Go down

Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu- Empty Re: Shoo-Paw! Everyone's Favorite Distorted Mother Fu-

Post by Light 13th February 2011, 12:46 pm

Welcome back shady....be careful....strawberrycat got a taste for souls while you were gone.
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 13th February 2011, 1:28 pm

She did?...Well, I think I will need to watch my back then. I heard Moogle souls are especially tasty...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 13th February 2011, 3:07 pm

Sooooouls! Kitty wants souls! *zombieface*
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 13th February 2011, 4:29 pm

Crap! *runs and hides in the Moogle Mansion*
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum