RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~

+2
rgangsta
Arco
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~ Empty Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~

Post by Arco 23rd March 2011, 9:17 am

Ths is the thread for my game, Starry Night Warriors.

PLOT:

In Eternia...
The land of Time...
Zecoro, the Tyrant Monarch of Death was sealed away...
By a great hero known as Dariun...
But the seal is breaking...
Things are changing...
The people or Eternia need a hero...

Too cliche?

Characters -
Luciel - Brave, young boy. He set out in search of the four Star Shards to seal away Zecoro.
Zecoro - Malicious Sorcerer. He plans to use large golems to DESTROY the five Eterna.
Dariun - Hero of Eternia. In Kerono Town, there is a statue of him.
~More to come~

~TRIVIA~
Dariun IS a playable character. You have to go through the Rift Cave and fight him before he joins you though.
Each version will have a different battle system and other things.
This game is part of a series Notte and me are making.

Last edited by Hope on 26th March 2011, 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~ Empty Re: Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~

Post by rgangsta 23rd March 2011, 10:12 am

I don't think that the story is cliche but it can be edited a bit more. I was thinking of this: a destined warrior is supposed to stop the Tyrant but the warrior dies and a random guy is picked instead. That's just my thoughts.
rgangsta
rgangsta
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~ Empty Re: Starry Night Warriors ~Legends of Eternia~

Post by Light 23rd March 2011, 11:45 am

It seems a bit rushed right now...but I'm sure it will get better as you work on it!
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 23rd March 2011, 12:23 pm

sounds good...but alittle like FF5, but oh well. and Eternia is the name of the universe mine takes place in...damn...one of us needs to think of a new name... *starts thinking of new names*

RG, that kinda seems cliche in itself, not sure why, but the whole "guy that has nothing special about him" seems more clieche than that of a destined warror. I guess because that is what people have been doing so much recently...

In my games the main character is usually someone who has been through much suffering and wishes to crush that which causes the world to suffer. Neither destined or otherwise, it seems like a nice choice to me.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 23rd March 2011, 1:22 pm

It sort of is ruched actually.

Sorry Notte...
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 23rd March 2011, 1:37 pm

hm it's a good start...n_n perhaps once you get going and start posting faces of your heroes Building up the story a bit more and posting screenshots Things will begin to take shape.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 23rd March 2011, 1:40 pm

Yeah I guess.

I'm scratching the 2K3/XP versions and just doing it in VX instead.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 23rd March 2011, 1:42 pm

ah i see...VX kicks arse.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by rgangsta 23rd March 2011, 3:23 pm

Yep! XP is only good for mapping. But I found some ways to get passed that. Very Happy
rgangsta
rgangsta
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 23rd March 2011, 3:28 pm

Besides you would waste a lot of your time doing 3 rpgmakers....
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 24th March 2011, 4:45 pm

Yep.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 24th March 2011, 5:20 pm

I got it! Hope, what do you say we compine our games into one series? Like the Stary Night Warrors can be another legend and we can focus on yours for now too. (besides the fact that i am at a stand still do to lacking the abillitly to make towns and my lazyness to edit the ATile set...)
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th March 2011, 12:29 pm

And...WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

Deal.

Maybe Light could make us a sub forum, Eternia Saga?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 12:41 pm

I already have mine Titled Legends of Eternia actually...In it there is the main world and spirit Eterna, Vita. the dark world, Notte Eterna. and then 5 other Eternas that I have yet to decide on. I am thinking of making the Eternas either ancient war machines, or monsters...But I am not fully sure yet...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th March 2011, 1:13 pm

Flame, Earth, Air, Water and Chaos?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 1:16 pm

We have Dark(Notte, though it means night), Spirit(Vita, though it means Life). so Fire, Water, Air/Wind. and Earth.

then either light, nonelemental, lightning, or something similar I guess...Chaos would be too similar to dark.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th March 2011, 1:20 pm

Yeah.

Well, the villian's name shall be changed to Notte.

Maybe we should have one for Lightning anyway. Or Sky instead.

Earht - Gaia
Fire - Pyrus?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 1:30 pm

Why Notte?...and I was thinking since in mine the other 5 are gone, maybe it could be between the Pyrus Eterna and Aquos Eterna? Like showing why h=their existance is no more? or if we go with sky, it could be the Gaia Eterna and Aero Eterna? I am not sure...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th March 2011, 1:32 pm

I guess we could go with Sky.

Notte, I guess because it was th fact that in my game is was someone with the power of Darkness?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 1:37 pm

What about someone with power over large golems who with that army of golems plans to destroy the Aero Eterna? I am not sure of a name at the moment but it sounds pretty cool to me...The name of your original could actually stay.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th March 2011, 1:38 pm

That would be good.

Yeah, We'll keep that.
But they would be undead golems. He's a necromance. Lol
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 1:40 pm

So earthen golems that are created by molding earth with the dead?

EDIT: And I thought I said "Legends of Eternia"...I mean we even have that nice sig thanks to RG...

Last edited by NotteEterna on 26th March 2011, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th March 2011, 1:42 pm

Yeah.

Edited the first post, so people know about the this game being in the Eterna Saga.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th March 2011, 1:46 pm

But...why Eternia Saga?...I mean we have the nice signature and everything for "Legends of Eternia"...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 26th March 2011, 1:53 pm

hm perhaps tales of Eternia is more suitable oops already been done.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next