RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens

Go down

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens Empty Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens

Post by Rose Guardian 12th June 2011, 12:19 pm

In case anyone is wondering yes I am still working on Robo Clash and Sacred Fire.
First of all this is a fan game that was originally made only for my friends but we agreed to release it to the public. I only made it for fun. So do not expect it to be perfect. It is a fan made sequel to Quest64 (called Holy Magic Century in Europe not sure why). I understand that Quest64/Holy Magic Century was not the best RPG made but I tried my best to make the fan sequel better. I used my own imagination and creativity, and story. Also I have not played Quest64/Holy Magic Century in awhile so do not grill me if I did something wrong in the story description. Also I am very bad at explaining things.
-Story-
Five years ago Brian recovered the Etales Book and brought peace back to the land.
However one day the demon queen Galataya who was thought to be sealed away for all eternity broke free from her prison and brought darkness the world.
Screen Shots ( Not all are in game some are from the editor so I can show thw full map)
Spoiler:

Characters:

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens Brian
Brian
Height: 5’10
Weight: 155lbs
Class: Mage
Weapon: Staves
Elemental magic: He can use all of the elements except Shadow, Light and the forgotten element.
Profile: Brian recovered the Etales book five years ago and brought peace back to the land. He now lives with his uncle Lexx in Selnorm Village since his father is now dead.

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens Ryke
Ryke
Height: 6’1
Weight: 163lbs
Class: Healer
Weapon: Maces
Profile: Ryke is Brian’s uncle’s son he met when he moved in with his uncle. He has a very cheerful personality. He helps Brian and his uncle around the house and can fix most things that break but not clocks for some reason.

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens Lexx
Lexx:
Height: 6’3
Weight: 178lbs
Class: Swordsman
Weapon: Swords
Profile: Lexx is Brian’s uncle. He saved him five years ago when Galataya killed Lord Bartholomy. He is over protective of his son and Brian but on;y because he cares.

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens Irina
Irina
Height: 5’3
Weight: 125
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Axes
Profile: Irina is actually a big trouble maker. She is very grumpy and always complains about everything. She also gets mad if she doesn’t get her way.

Credits:
Scripts:
Hanzo Kimura's Animated Title Screen
Mog’s Scene Story coverted to RMVX by LoMastul
Woratana’s NMS
Vlad's ABS - Evented like the battles in the Tales of series and Star Ocean series
Zetu's Party Changer
Jens009 Simple Hud
Syvkal's Menu Bars
Music:
Enterbain
Some of it from Breath of Fire 2
Music in opening event is from Quest64/Holy Magic Century
some is from Zelda

Graphics:
Title logo was made by Xach Crisis
Mack’s Tiles
Damain 666’s Character Generator
Enterbain
Kaduki one of the faces
Cannot remember who made the faces I am using for Brian, Lexx, Jean and Irina but if anyone knows let me know so I can give them credit.
Demo:
It should be playable until after the Sanctum of Hallowed Lords in the desert if not let me know. RTP included for those who do not have RMVX:
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgoj81
No RTP Version for those who have RMVX:
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1hvzk

Also to memorize skills for the main character hold down W and one of the arrow keys. Press A to attack.

Last edited by Rose Guardian on 1st September 2011, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens Empty Re: Quest2: The Second Journey(UPDATED)New Screens

Post by Rose Guardian 1st September 2011, 11:28 pm

UPDATED
Improved the story and used new tilesets. If any one has played Quest64
please give this game a try and tell me what you think.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down