RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Destiny{Complete}

+2
Strawberrycat
Rose Guardian
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Empty Eternal Destiny{Complete}

Post by Rose Guardian 15th June 2011, 11:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I am working on a bunch of projects right now so forgive for posting so many. It's just that I seem to get more feedback here than anywhere else.
-Story-
About three thousand years ago in the world Hallida there was a war between humans and dragons. The humans hated the dragons because they were beautiful and ageless in human form. There jealousy was what caused the war. The humans killed many of the dragons and then took away their rights. The humans then ruled over the Dragon Kingdom and gave the dragons nothing.
One day a warrior named Lyle decided what they were doing was wrong. Even though he was human he had great kindness towards the dragons and other creatures. He accepted those for who they were and never judged anyone. This however caused another war, but this time Lyle sided with the dragons and they formed a peace treaty towards each other.
Now in the new age of peace or so they thought someone is going around destroying kingdoms that belong to humans. No one knows who or why they are doing this.
Characters:

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Sengal

Sengal:
Height: 6’3
Weight: 160lbs
Profile: Sengal is the prince of Korsin. He is not really supposed to leave his castle but he does any way on occasion. He has actually been outside of Korsin City with his best friend Balagan. He has even seen many places and loves to travel. His father died when he was only twelve years old and for some reason he cannot remember anything before he turned ten years old.

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Balagan

Balagan:
Height: 6’4
Weight: 165lbs
Profile: Balagan is Sengal’s best friend they always hang out together. However Balagan is woman crazy and always ends up in trouble with them. Every time he attempts to talk to a woman he says the wrong things and ends up getting the heck slapped out of him or even beat up on occasion. He also very curious which always leads to trouble and Sengal sometimes has to knock some sense into him.

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Alya

Alya
Weight: 125lbs
Height: 5’
Profile: Alya is the Princess of Harwell Town. She is always attending to those in need. She usually likes to walk around the town and keep an eye on things. She is kind and cheerful, but she also has a very bad temper. However when she joins Sengal she seems to be hiding something.

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Rycian
Rycian:
Weight: 155lbs
Height: 6’
Profile: Rycian is the Prince of the castle in a town that was destroyed by his mother. He really hates his mother because of the cruel things she has done to people. However he would do anything to help his friends or anyone in need. He plans to get his mother off of the throne somehow so that he can restore the city nearby that she destroyed and help out more people.

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Monique
Monique
Weight: 128lbs
Height: 5’1
Profile: Monique is the Princess of the Dragon Kingdom and has been in charge since her parents were killed by a mysterious man and woman. She does all she can to protect the Dragon Kingdom even though she is very stressed out. When she found out that someone stole her mother’s Dragon Necklace she set out with Sengal to find them. She is an ice dragon and can turn into dragon form during battle since she has her Dragon Bracelet.

There are more characters but I will add them later.

Screen Shots Not all are in game so I can show the whole map:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Scripts:
Yanfly's Battle Engine Melody
KGC's Large Party
Mog's Event Sensor Range
Diakonos's Battle Back by area
Shanghai's Fancy Deaths
Shanghai's Wareforms
Shanghai's Enemy Linked Deaths

Graphics:
Mack's Tiles
Mack's Character Sets
Mack's Character Generator
A cool text Generator for the title words here's the link if you want to try it:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Music:
Enterbain
Breath of Fire
Zelda
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Lufia2

Full Game RTP Included for those who don't have RMVX. The demo is short but please give it a try if you're interested and let me know what you think.
Code:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20498985/Eternal+Destiny.exe

No RTP version for those who have it.
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/file/JJXBTLEr/Eternal_Destiny_2.html
Final Boss Hint
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rose Guardian on 30th June 2011, 12:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Eternal Destiny{Complete} - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Destiny{Complete}

Post by Strawberrycat 22nd June 2011, 2:25 pm

I do enjoy grinding.
but not too much. lol
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 22nd June 2011, 2:27 pm

That's okay as long as you enjoy the game that's all that matters.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 23rd June 2011, 9:48 am

Sorry for the double post one of my friends played the game and noticed a teleport mistake and I had to reupload the full game. So if you downloaded it you might want to redownload to avoid being able to to go too far too earlier.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 23rd June 2011, 3:09 pm

Thank you for the glitch alert n_n I downloaded the fix.
It took like three hours.
Did you include the "ENTIRE" RTP in it?
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 23rd June 2011, 3:59 pm

You should include two versions of the game one with RTP and one without most people have the rtp or should...
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 23rd June 2011, 4:23 pm

Sorry I didn't know it would take that long and the weird thing the file is not that big even with the RTP. Do you have a dial up internet connection?
I will still add one with no RTP though.

EDIT: Added no RTP version for those who have it.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 23rd June 2011, 5:57 pm

I have broadband wireless.
so...no that just happens with the RTP.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 23rd June 2011, 8:02 pm

That's okay I only included an RTP version for people who do not have RMVX and want to play it. There is a no RTP version now. Also did you start playing it yet? I would like to know what you think of it.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 23rd June 2011, 11:12 pm

Hey, I'm looking forward to playing this as soon as I can I assure you, I just can't on this laptop Y-Y

BTW, shouldn't this be moved as it is a finished game?
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th June 2011, 10:29 am

Yes I think it should be moved there I just don't think Light has gotten around to it. Anyway I'm glad you're looking forward to it.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th June 2011, 6:21 pm

My friend noticed another mistake that keep you from getting to the end of the game. So everyone please redowload I reuploaded the RTP version and the no RTP version.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 24th June 2011, 6:27 pm

wow so many bugs. sobs
I hope you find them all.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th June 2011, 6:41 pm

I am hoping that was the last of them. If anyone notices any please let me know so that I can fix them.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 30th June 2011, 12:24 pm

Sorry but one of my friends noticed a missing graphic error in Harwell Castle when you try to enter the throne room. I uploaded it fixing the problem for those who haven't downloaded it yet. If you already downloaded DO NOT PANICK, it was a error in room you never ever have to go in so you DO NOT have to redownload the game again. If anyone asks I can't just give a missing graphic file because I encrypt most of games so that would be useless. Again if you already downloaded the game DO NOT PANICK, just don't go near the throne room door in Harwell Castle. You never have to go in that door so DO NOT WORRY about it. Also if anyonw managed to get beyond that point please tell me what you think of the game.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 30th June 2011, 11:22 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I feel like I failed with this game. One person at RPG Revolution gave me only negative feedback that really hurt my feelings about the game. So is this game really that bad? The person didn't even tell me what he liked about the game or anything that was good.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 30th June 2011, 11:37 pm

This game isn't bad or anything like that RoseGuardian, but I did see that post on RPGRevolution, that guy was just honestly trying to make your game better^^ I'm almost positive it wasn't intended to be negative feedback, they're just bugfixes. Bugs kinda detract from the game honestly, so that's why I think he was just trying to help^^

I haven't had the chance to play this game through yet, but in my book anyone that finishes a game is amazing Smile I'll be sure to play it sometime tonight or tomorrow^^
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 30th June 2011, 11:47 pm

Thank you! By the way I am using battle engine melody. Do you know how to fix the sprites from turning around when they attack so it doesn't look like they're farting on the heroes?
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 30th June 2011, 11:54 pm

it would take a lot of editing in the script to fix that, but I could try if you want^^;
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 1st July 2011, 12:56 am

You can help with that if you want too. I just PMed you an non-encrypted version
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 1st July 2011, 2:03 am

okie^^ I'll get working on it tomorrow~
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 1st July 2011, 11:57 pm

Hi, I know this is a little off topic but I got the urg to draw a manga based on my game Eternal Destiny. I did three pages already and showed them to my friends. They said it looked really creative, because I am very good at drawing Greek and Roman style buildings from the B.C.E. time period. Believe it or not the map of th city Korsin that my brother made for the game is actually based off of Greek and Roman Architicture,(not sure how to spell it). So I was wondering should I post my Eternal Destiny manga here in a blog like I am doing with Robo Clash? I am still working on my Robo Clash manga too by the way. Some people might actually find the backgrounds of the places interesting since I am better with drawing cities like Greek and Roman ones in the B.C.E. time period. The game and manga take place in a different world though.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 2nd July 2011, 2:54 pm

Well, you can't create another blog, Light said only one blog per person.
But it would be good.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 2nd July 2011, 3:47 pm

He did? O.O well crap...I think i need to fix that then...
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 3rd July 2011, 10:55 am

Hmm. .. I really don't know what to do now. I really do not want to post it a Deviantart because the people there a too picky about how things look and I really do not want any negative LOL comments. Negative LOL comments tick me off. So when I finish the Eternal Destiny manga would I be allowed to put it as download along with the game? So everyone can download the game then download the manga?
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 3rd July 2011, 4:00 pm

sure^^ as long as that works for you Very Happy

sorry, I haven't had a chance to take a look at the scripts yet, I got dragged to a barbecue yesterday and didn't get home until 2 am D: I'll get on it later today^^
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next