RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the best game you have ever played?

+2
Light
praygon
6 posters

Go down

what is the best game you have ever played? Empty what is the best game you have ever played?

Post by praygon 22nd July 2011, 10:23 am

So i was modding my PC copy of ff7 today and when i got to playing it i had a massive nostalgia overload and fanboyed so hard my head exploded. After reforming my head and sacrificing a lamb in the glorious name of final fantasy i decided i wanted to know what is the best game you guys have ever played? and i want pin point answers not just the best series of games i whanna know the one game from a series that really blew your socks off Smile
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

what is the best game you have ever played? Empty Re: what is the best game you have ever played?

Post by Light 22nd July 2011, 1:58 pm

The adventures of praygon!
the happy little pedo bear.

Nawww....JK lol

My favorite is
Tales Of Symphonia
duhhhh.....amazing anime cinamatics!
wonderful story, great gameplay!
And it has a sexy ninja girl on it XD
Its on gamecube, and ps2 from what gamespot says but I have never seen the ps2 one....=.=
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

what is the best game you have ever played? Empty Re: what is the best game you have ever played?

Post by praygon 22nd July 2011, 8:06 pm

Light wrote:The adventures of praygon!
the happy little pedo bear.

I love that game i just cant imagine where they got the idea for the main.....hey wait a second Suspect

But i almost forgot another amazeing game i played that sadly no one seems to have heard about is Lost Odyssey it was 360 only and it was an awesome rpg really deep well executed storyline and the battle system was just like ff10's
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 22nd July 2011, 8:13 pm

I love Lost Odyssey I have it lol
I just loveTales Of Symphonia more!

When Lirum (Kiam and Sarahs daughter) died i was close to crying....it was soo sad!
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiie 22nd July 2011, 11:32 pm

I love Xeno Gear, Star Ocean and Final Fantasy 8. Oh how I miss that FF. Ifrit, I MISS YOUUUUU
Xiie
Xiie
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer 23rd July 2011, 6:00 am

The Adventures of Praygon :The Happy Little Pedo Bear 2
That game made me shit bricks, because it was so awesome @w@

Don't really know much about FF since I didn't play it too much, but, Fable: The Lost Chapters and Dino Crisis 2 have, and will still hold a special place in my heart. I just love those games ♥
BasilMeer
BasilMeer

http://rpgcafe.forumur.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 23rd July 2011, 1:47 pm

I loved:

Basil in Dreamland
And
Notte in Lightland
They were funny.
Oh yeah,
Arco in his dream world was awesome

Seriously now

ILOVEBLUEDRAGON
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by praygon 23rd July 2011, 2:15 pm

Im starting to wonder if i should make a community game based on all these parodys now XD it could be called praygon the happy pedo bear 3 - Vist to the many dream lands...or something a bit more cachty but you guys get the idea
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer 24th July 2011, 12:50 am

The Adventures of Pray 3 - Pedo Bear Revolution FTW

Dude, rather than a game, let's make episodes on it!!!
BasilMeer
BasilMeer

Back to top Go down

Post by praygon 24th July 2011, 3:57 pm

humm thats not a bad idea im getting a new pc tablet for my birthday so i could turn my hand at flash animation again...humm ill open a topic about it after my birthday but anyway this is going off topic XD

Another awesome game was luminious arc it was like ff tactics just a little less plot intensive...however the marrige system from luminious arc was just creepy...espicaly considering you could "marry" a 10 year old

praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer 25th July 2011, 12:02 pm

LOLOL sounds like Praygon, The Little Pedo Bear's type of game....
BasilMeer
BasilMeer

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 26th July 2011, 11:20 pm

The adventures of praygon! 4
The Return of the Pedo Bear

That game was funny! xD

On a serious note? I have no idea what my favourite game is Razz
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by praygon 27th July 2011, 10:07 am

This seriously getting to a point where im considering of actaly makeing these into rpg projects XD iv already started on a flash for the first one and umm....its wimmsical at best.

ohoho before i forget another awesome game was metal gear solid 4 yes in places the cut scene's drag on but it was still a awesome game.
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 27th July 2011, 11:37 am

What about Praygon 5: The PedoBear: The Ressurection?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum