RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Zero

5 posters

Go down

Generation Zero Empty Generation Zero

Post by Rose Guardian 7th August 2011, 6:26 pm

I am warning everyone now, this is a rather hard game. You cannot just press a ton of buttons and win battles.

Story:

It is now the 42nd century on Earth. The planet has survived many obsticles fought many wars and made contact with people outside it's solar system.

However back in the year 4065 A.D. the people of Earth were tricked by aliens called Aves. They said that they came in peace just like the other the other five aliens they meant years ago. They lied though and and stole Earth from them. Some humans left Earth to stay at one of the other five life supporting planets to keep their freedom. Now they wish to return to Earth and win it back, but no one except the Aves can even get near it. The humans who have tried to reach Earth were shot down before even entering it's atmesphere.

Planets:

Earth: The third planet from the sun. No one who is not an Ave can get near it now.

Ceila: Ceila is home to the Ceilis race. Most of the humans who are from Earth settled her since it is just like their home planet.

Padil: Padil is a planet where intelligant cats that can talk, read, and even operate mechinary live. Their houses are so small that humans cannot live in them. Some people believe that cats from Earth are from here.

Vaida: Vaida is home to the Vaid race. Howwver this planet was once allies with the Aves. So humans from Earth are not sure that they can trust them any more.

Floria: This planet is where the Florian race lives. They are just like humans but have special abilities.

X-Tairron: X-Tairron is a planet the Tair race lives. Unlike Earth beleive it or not the planet is far more advanced. The Tair race were the first aliens Earth came in contact with in 2095 A.D. the year of first contact. Humanity would be lost without them because they helped Earthlings become more advanced and take better care of their planet.

Characters:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aaron:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 167lbs.
Profile: Aaron is a member of the Freedom Federation. He can be cold sometimes but is actually a nice person.

Victoria:
Height: 5'
Weight: 134lbs.
Profile: Victoria is Aaron's girlfriend. She hates it when he forgets things and never let's him hear the end of it. However she is a very cheerful and kind person.

Princess:
Height: 1'3
Weight: 15lbs.
Profile: Princess is one of the cat's from planet Padil. She has many healing abilities and has been using them to help Aaron and his friends. She may be a cat but she is not the type you would want as a pet. She get's mad all the time people treat her like a normal cat.

Jake:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 155lbs
Profile: Jake is Aaron's best friend. They have known each other since they were kids. Jake is a rather talkitive person and some times he talks a little too much.

Screen shots:
Spoiler:

Graphics:
Enterbain

Damon666's Character Generator

Not sure what game the face graphics are from. If anyone knows let me know.

Music:
Bomber Man64
Bomber Man Hero
Normal Battle Encounter Theme is from Star Ocean 3
Variouse Artists Not sure who all but if anyone knows let me know.

Scripts:
ABS by Vlad: Set up like Star Ocean and Tales of series with events

Self Switch Clearer by Datriot

Wortana's NMS

Things I am aware of that I do not want pointed out or complained about:
The caterpillar doesn't follow Aaron Currectly:
It's not a caterpillar script it is part of Vlad's ABS and there is nothing I can do about it because I cannot script and I do not want to learn because I tried and it was too hard.

The title screen is off a little:
I know that I am trying to find away to fix the picture.

Demo:
RTP Version for those who do not have RMVX:
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ppsgr7

No RTP Version for those who have RMVX:
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/krlbk5

Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Generation Zero Empty Re: Generation Zero

Post by Strawberrycat 8th August 2011, 9:40 am

hm...you spelled months wrong.
there's no E in it.

I'm guessing there's a few more typos too.
If you use a word program to type out dialogue (and use spell check) before you put it in the game that problem may not be an issue.

Also the cat's sprite doesn't match it's character.
I have a few recolors if you want to use one.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 8th August 2011, 11:54 am

Strawberrycat wrote:hm...you spelled months wrong.
there's no E in it.

I'm guessing there's a few more typos too.
If you use a word program to type out dialogue (and use spell check) before you put it in the game that problem may not be an issue.

Also the cat's sprite doesn't match it's character.
I have a few recolors if you want to use one.

Than you for pointing that out. Could you give me a link to the recolored cat? I actually tried to recolor it in gimp but it wouldn't turn black. Thank you in advance.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 8th August 2011, 1:03 pm

this sounds really interesting!~ I can't play the demo right now, as I'm about to leave, but I'll be sure to play it right when I get back^^
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 9th August 2011, 11:22 am

Generation Zero Cats
Please credit Vitamindog for the upright walking cats.
They are good for events where your feline character has to stand on it's hind legs.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 9th August 2011, 1:12 pm

Thak you very much! I'll be sure to credit that person when I release the next demo. It might be a while for the next release but only because I have a lot of projects to work on and I need to get another demo of Robo Clash and Sacred Fire out. However I still want others who want to try this game and have tried it to tell what they think.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki 10th August 2011, 7:08 am

looks good
Yuuki
Yuuki
New Face
New Face

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 10th August 2011, 8:42 am

This sounds pretty good. havnt played it yet though. :/
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 10th August 2011, 9:00 am

Thank you when you do play it let me know what you think.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum