RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games

+3
NotteEterna
Arco
Rose Guardian
7 posters

Go down

I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games Empty I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games

Post by Rose Guardian 13th September 2011, 10:41 am

I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my RPG Maker VX games. . . Every time I make a recuirtment topic no even bothers to help me no matter what site it is and I hate to admit it but even here it feels that way. I am sorry if I sound selfish, but it seems like everyone not matter what site it is wants to help every one but me. I think this very unfair because I cannot do everything myself and I am very upset.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games Empty Re: I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games

Post by Arco 13th September 2011, 11:04 am

I'd help, but I'm making too many projects and not working on any of them. If I decided to help, I will.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games Empty Re: I feel like no one ever wants to help me with my games

Post by NotteEterna 13th September 2011, 11:40 am

I have lots going on, but from what I've seen, people that those who work together are usually also people that talk to each other often. ^.,^" try that~
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 13th September 2011, 12:56 pm

Arco wrote:I'd help, but I'm making too many projects and not working on any of them. If I decided to help, I will.
Okay.

NotteEterna wrote:I have lots going on, but from what I've seen, people that those who work together are usually also people that talk to each other often. ^.,^" try that~

I'll try that but I am a little worried that they might not reply to my PM.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNekos 13th September 2011, 1:14 pm

If you do need help with anything, I am sure I can find some free time to help out... I am helping out A LOT of people...

I should really try and stop being helpful... Oh well...

Just PM me or Skype me
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by HungrySnake 13th September 2011, 5:00 pm

Hi Rose,

If you want a scripter, mapper or eventer, just write me in. The only thing is that i will be working on some scripts and on the PBS these days as i wouldn't have any time if i helped you fully. Just ask me when you need any help with scripting or eventing or mapping and I'll be ready to help =).

Greetings,

Hungrysnake
HungrySnake
HungrySnake
Coder Mod
Coder Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 13th September 2011, 6:09 pm

Thank you!
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseReveries 13th September 2011, 6:26 pm

I feel like I've seen some sort of thread like this on another site... but I'll give you my opinion^^

There are several factors to why you have this feeling, the first and most pertinent being that a lot of people simply don't have the time to take out of their day to work on a project that they are neither creating, nor getting paid for. I know that this may seem harsh, but it's really true^^; I'm not saying that you should pay people to work on your project, but we all have our own lives, and making RPGs just happens to be a hobby. For example, I'm only on two projects right now, mine and Relic, and I'm STILL so busy I barely have time to work on KoT and keep up with school OwO The only reason I don't drop the Relic project, is because I really really really like that game.

Another factor in this is because... Well I really hate to say this, but it needs to be said^^; you don't accept constructive criticism well, which is absolutely necessary in order to head a team that's working on your project. I know this sounds really harsh OTL but I think it's important that you know^^;

Lastly, I think that another problem is that even though you post on these forums sometimes, we really don't know you all that well^^ I can tell you're pretty awesome, but I feel like we're still a bit distant^^ getting to know people on the site you're looking for help on, will definitely draw in more people to work on your game, because they know you're an awesome person^^ So I'd really try and get to know people more if you want more help on your games^^

I really hope you don't take any of this the wrong way D: just know that this isn't intended to bash you, or your games at all. I'm just saying what I think needs to be said, because it really is my strongest wish that everyone will achieve their goals, and make the best game they possibly can^^

Last edited by RoseReveries on 13th September 2011, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseReveries
RoseReveries
Resource Mod
Resource Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 13th September 2011, 6:30 pm

Thank you Rose your right I need to accept constructive criticism better. I am actually already starting to do that believe it or not. Thank you for your reply.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 14th September 2011, 2:56 pm

People have actually dropped out of my projects...which I have had to put on hold because of a lack of help. I'm more of a story teller and a spriter. I'm not very good at the mechanics and deep graphics. It's too bad that both you and I have been stuck in the same boat...I count myself lucky that the fakemon project that I'm spriting for has taken off.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 14th September 2011, 3:17 pm

@Berry - I'd be good with eventing systems, gimme a shout if you ever need me. (I currently evented a skill tree that uses variables for things like the currency used to buy skills.)
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down