RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Games: What do you like to see?

4 posters

Go down

RPG Games: What do you like to see? Empty RPG Games: What do you like to see?

Post by Arco 8th September 2011, 3:07 pm

In RPG Games, we have the basic "Let's get a band of heroes and save the world! And also kill stuff in the process!". Of course, this has become cliche, but if used in the right way, can be fun. But people don't just use it in the right way. This is what this article is about. What do YOU like to see in RPG's?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

RPG Games: What do you like to see? Empty Re: RPG Games: What do you like to see?

Post by Arco 17th September 2011, 3:59 pm

Bump.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

RPG Games: What do you like to see? Empty Re: RPG Games: What do you like to see?

Post by BlackNekos 18th September 2011, 10:09 am

In my opinion, it is not what you see in an RPG which makes you like it, rather it is how the RPG plays. I know what you mean by the title of the topic. You mean everything in an RPG.

Anyway, a good mix of story with layouts works perfectly, nothing more, nothing less.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 24th September 2011, 10:20 am

I prefer a good story and smooth transition. n_n
Something reminiscent of the old videogames from the early 90's the graphics weren't great...state of the art for that day and age actually. (remember the pixels people!)
But even with the sucky graphics there were stories that flowed seamlessly!
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by NotteEterna 24th September 2011, 12:36 pm

Strawberrycat wrote:I prefer a good story and smooth transition. n_n
Something reminiscent of the old videogames from the early 90's the graphics weren't great...state of the art for that day and age actually. (remember the pixels people!)
But even with the sucky graphics there were stories that flowed seamlessly!

Those graphics were and always will be amazing Y.,Y

I agree with Berry, but I also find the ability to explore past areas and such to be another good thing in RPGs. for example, in FF and the CT series, you can explore the world instead of being on a linear path through the world that allows no back-tracking.
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down