RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Game idea!

3 posters

Go down

RPG Game idea! Empty RPG Game idea!

Post by Arco 26th September 2011, 2:51 pm

So, I have become obsessed with making a -complex- VX summon system, which I'm working on, and the story of Pandora's Box. These two seem to merge in my brain, and I came up with the Guardian series, which starts of with Project Sonata. The name is likely to change, but I've been meaning to make a music-based game and Melody helps me with the battle system. (It uses *Melodies* (the special attack stuff) and each part of a melody has multiple *tunes*)

It involves:

I was thinking of Melody for battle system, but I need to make Special Attacks for the summons, which I'll take a crack at.
Unique summoning system, which the features shall be listed under this list in a spoiler tag.
---
summon system features:
On maps:e6bf:

OK, the on maps list isn't as good, I forgot what I was going to do on it, but you can't blame me, I did pretty good.

Last edited by Arco on 27th September 2011, 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

RPG Game idea! Empty Re: RPG Game idea!

Post by Strawberrycat 26th September 2011, 3:32 pm

I like this idea. n_n It reminds me of Spectrobes(sp?) origins somehow.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th September 2011, 3:57 pm

I never played Origins, sadly. I want to, but my aunty has our Wii...

But thanks. I was originally going to make it a ABS system, but that's gone out for Melody.

When I have set up the summon system, I'll make a video showing a test battle for some skills.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HungrySnake 26th September 2011, 5:42 pm

Arco wrote:I never played Origins, sadly. I want to, but my aunty has our Wii...

But thanks. I was originally going to make it a ABS system, but that's gone out for Melody.

When I have set up the summon system, I'll make a video showing a test battle for some skills.

Oh god, don't dare to play Spectrobes, I really got depressed when I couldn't kill the ice horse thing -_-
HungrySnake
HungrySnake
Coder Mod
Coder Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 27th September 2011, 10:29 am

Lol I played SP, and SP BTP, but not SPO, so...
I completed both, and I love BTP's final boss Very Happy
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down