RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal star - book1 Shimering light

4 posters

Go down

Eternal star - book1 Shimering light Empty Re: Eternal star - book1 Shimering light

Post by Lymmet 17th November 2010, 6:59 pm

Interesting project this, you gonna put up some screenshots or maybe a demo soon? :]
Lymmet
Lymmet
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lymmet?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Eternal star - book1 Shimering light Empty Re: Eternal star - book1 Shimering light

Post by praygon 17th November 2010, 7:05 pm

i intened to put up some screenshoots very soon Very Happy i do have some of the old version of the project but i really wasent happy with how the game was back then so iv reworked it from the ground up but yes screenshoot very very soon
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lymmet 17th November 2010, 7:09 pm

I see, I'll keep an eye out then Smile
Lymmet
Lymmet
Common Visitor
Common Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lymmet?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Light 17th November 2010, 7:20 pm

this sounds cool i want screenies
Light
Light
Admin
Admin

http://www.rpgdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by praygon 19th November 2010, 10:33 pm

hey ya all Smile ok a veryyy small update well more of an "opnion needed" thing iv designed a very basic template of what i want the title screen / games logo to be like now its a bit squashed and a few things are out of proportion but id like to know what do you guys think of the title screen so far ( see below)

First attempt at a title screen
Spoiler:

feed back would be much appreciated to help improve it Smile

edit: oh please note guys the background so far is transparent so it only looks red because its inside a spoiler the background isnt actaly red in the picture Very Happy
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 19th November 2010, 10:44 pm

are those swords supposed to form a star?
and I could help you make better if you'd like.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by praygon 20th November 2010, 12:58 am

god yes help would be greatly appericated Smile and yeppers there ment to form a star it kinda represents not only the star thing going on in the title but its kinda a whole "power of three" but i made a bit of a fail of it.
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down