RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff : Fly For Fun - Review

2 posters

Go down

Flyff : Fly For Fun - Review Empty Flyff : Fly For Fun - Review

Post by BasilMeer 21st November 2010, 3:36 am

This is another review on the MMO Flyff posted on EG by me though this one's a little shorter than my Ghost X review.

Flyff : Fly For Fun - Review 11872610

Review:
Flyff or Fly For Fun is another Fantasy MMORPG developed by gPotato. Graphics-wise, the game is pretty good. It has some good visuals and a good battle system if you ask me. Flyff is also one of the first MMORPGs that I have tried because my computer was really bad before but that's not the concern here. Flyff has a huge game world. You start off as a Vagrant and then when you level up to 15, you get to choose a class. The basic classes are Mercenary, Acrobat, Magician and Assist. Each class then changes into as what I would call, a sub-class like Blade, Jester etc. Flyff also has a huge player database and a great equipment system. Also, as the name of the MMORPG says, you get to buy a fly-board at level 20 which allows you to fly. Well now enough with the good parts Razz The kinda bad parts about Flyff is that the quest system is pretty weak and the character customization is very limited. Also, there are only four initial classes to choose from. And sometimes, traveling becomes a pain. But over-all, I recommend that people play this MMORPG as it is fun.

Requirements:
Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Pentium-III 600MHz
RAM: 256MB
HDD: 2.0 GB
Graphics Card: At least 64 MB
DirectX: 9.0c

Recommended Specification:
CPU: Pentium-IV 1.0GHz or better
RAM: 512MB or more
HDD: 3.0 GB or more
Graphics Card: 256 MB or better
DirectX: 9.0c or better

Official Website:
http://flyff.gpotato.com/landing/

Recommendation:
Yeah, people should give this MMORPG a shot.
BasilMeer
BasilMeer

http://rpgcafe.forumur.net/

Back to top Go down

Flyff : Fly For Fun - Review Empty Re: Flyff : Fly For Fun - Review

Post by praygon 21st November 2010, 6:17 am

hehe this is another one that brings back memorys the knight armour was frikin sweet but i couldent resist the temptation of being a blade (aka NINJA!!!) good memorys playing this game id agree with Basil if your got some spare time give it a wirl.
praygon
praygon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Back to top Go down