RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Breeder =updated=

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is this game too much like (choices below)

Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Empty Monster Breeder =updated=

Post by Arco 27th August 2011, 7:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Monster Breeder
Abstract- Monster Breeder is a game about breeding, fighting and selling monsters. It focuses on storyline not as heavily on other RPG's, but it's still there.
Genre- It is kinda a fantasy-science game.
Platform- RPG Maker VX (RMVX).

Story
Arkiel is a normal boy, with a normal life in the land of Garre. He lives in the village of Inarus Mordith, and hopes to become a Monster Breeder. One day, he goes to his school, and is told to travel to Arce Ler, the Capitol of Garre. Here, he would find Dr Hakedishimo, the world's leading Monster Breeder Professor. Soon after meeting, Arkiel is given assistant status, and then hopes to win the Montourney World Cup. Along the way, evil shall rise, Arkiel shall make new friends, and above all, monsters.

Setting
Alken is a balanced world, with it's fair share of wastelands, deserts, seas and forests. It even has an Underworld and Afterlife. Before the Humis (Humans) appeared, Monsters run the world. When the Goddess of Creation and Life, Mordele created the Humis, the God of Destruction and Death, Lesar corrupted the Monsters' souls, thus causing the Celestial War. This was a costly war, but in the end, the Humis prevailed, capturing the Monsters.
Garre is a lush land, and the largest of Alken. This is where Arkiel comes from.

Characters

Name: Arkiel Andesian
Personality: Arkiel is a headstrong, caring and brave character. He never turns down a fight, but sometimes makes rash decisions.
Biography: Arkiel was born three years into the Fifth Millennia.. His father was sent off to fight in a distant war. when Arkiel was only a week old, leaving his mother to take care of herself and him. Arkiel's father was killed fighting in Talamen Fort, where it was fought the opposing' armies leader was hiding. Arkiel was only three then.

Name: Dr. Arumaki Hakedishimo
Personality: Studious, smart-ass, kind.
Biography: Arumaki was born in the distant land of Likche, and was apparently a Monster Breeder of great renown, but in his old age retired to study Monsters. Not much is revealed of his life.

-more to come soon-

Screen Shots
The most un-important Screenshots ever:

Features
Monster Breeding System - Evented. Get two DNA's and mix them! Watch out though, you might fail!
Book Reading - Script, uses OmegaX Book Reading
KGC_LargeParty
Sideview Battle System by Reedo
Woratana Neosave System
Yanfly Menu Options - includes WindowSkin changing!

Support Bars:

Monster Breeder OST [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Arco on 28th August 2011, 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Breeder =updated=

Post by Strawberrycat 23rd September 2011, 10:48 am

Oh okay n_n take your time.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 25th September 2011, 3:27 pm

The database can wait.
I'm working on some concept art for this game, I have early finished the first piece, except for animation.

EDIT:
iaza is being a beeetch, so I'll just upload the first frame.
Monster Breeder =updated= - Page 2 Sal110
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 26th September 2011, 3:38 pm

tee hee n_n it's a sock puppet!
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 26th September 2011, 4:02 pm

It was meant to be a Salamander, but it failed. I really should just use the XP battlers for this, shouldn't I?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 27th September 2011, 12:20 pm

n_n Well it would be a smart idea. *chuckles*
I have some anime style battlers that I could color for you but they need to be resized and fixed.
though I'm sure someone else can do better.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arco 27th September 2011, 12:22 pm

I'm alright for battlers, I am thinking of changing to an ABS for this game, and I have all the XP monster sprites in VX format.
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2