RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPG DREAMS
Would you like to log in?
If you are not a member you can't see any of our hidden scripts, resources, and great games!
Click the register button to become a member!
RPG DREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is good virius protection software?

4 posters

Go down

What is good virius protection software? Empty What is good virius protection software?

Post by Rose Guardian 23rd September 2011, 9:41 am

Hi, I need to know what is good virus protection software? My uncle says I might have to use microsoft's virus protection, but I am afraid it will block my internet connection and my virus protection expires next week.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

What is good virius protection software? Empty Re: What is good virius protection software?

Post by NotteEterna 23rd September 2011, 8:56 pm

MS antivirus sucks D:

Use Malwarebytes anti-malware. XD
NotteEterna
NotteEterna
Dev Mod
Dev Mod

Back to top Go down

What is good virius protection software? Empty Re: What is good virius protection software?

Post by Arco 24th September 2011, 4:51 am

AVG?
Arco
Arco
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th September 2011, 7:56 am

@NotteEterna
Does it work with Windows 7?

@Acro
I don't know about AVG, I think that I tried it on my old computer and it scanned sites that were not even bad saying that they had virus and it even scanned image shack saying that it had a virus. So I don't trust AVG.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 24th September 2011, 10:04 am

I have norton, It's pretty reliable.
though there are some common issues with compressed RPG maker games.
I figured out how to bypass that however.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th September 2011, 10:07 am

My uncle used Norton on the old computer. What are the issues with compressed RPG Maker Games? How do I bypass them?
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 24th September 2011, 10:15 am

the issues are that when you download them norton mistakes them as a virus and deletes them from the Hard drive. All you have to do is disable Norton during the download and once you decompress the game you Turn the norton software back on. It's like a two minute shut down for the virus software. well...time frame depends on the size of the rpgvx game but chance of infection is 0% as long as you don't do any browsing while you download.
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Guardian 24th September 2011, 11:08 am

Thank you.
Rose Guardian
Rose Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberrycat 25th September 2011, 12:41 pm

You are very welcome n_n
Strawberrycat
Strawberrycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down